2022/23 UEFA Champions League Matchday 3 will be placed on the 4th and 5th of October 2022.
UEFA Champions League Matchday 3 Preview:
After Matchday 2 of the group stage of the 2022–23 UEFA Champions League, the unexpected results keep on coming. As a result, several significant teams are now being made to sweat it out for a spot in the Round of 16. There are still four group matches left to play.
Chelsea’s new manager Graham Potter’s first game in charge ended in a 1-1 draw against RB Salzburg at Stamford Bridge. The visitors from Austria rallied from a goal down to knot the score after Chelsea had taken the lead in the first half. The Blues are in jeopardy of not qualifying for one of the top two slots in their group as a result of their defeat in their opening match against Dinamo Zagreb, which led to the dismissal of Thomas Tuchel. They also have two consecutive matches against the Italian champions, AC Milan.
The Italian giants of Juventus have gotten off to the worst possible start, suffering two defeats in a row, which has put them six points behind the two leaders of their group. Benfica, which was expected to be Juve’s key opponent for second place in the group behind PSG, was the team who caused the second loss at home. When the Italian team faces Maccabi Haifa, their opponent for the next two games, they will be in a position where they have to win.
PSG kept rolling with goals from all three players, while Manchester City’s Erling Haaland scored the game-winning goal. PSG’s dominance continued. Bayern Munich cruised to a 2-0 win over Barcelona in Robert Lewandowski’s first game back at the Allianz Arena. The German club scored twice in the span of four minutes early in the second half and went on to secure the victory. As a result of Napoli’s victory on the road against Rangers with 10 men, they are at the top of Group A. Early in the second half, Bayern Munich scored twice in four minutes and held on for the victory.
The most shocking result of Matchday 2 has to be Club Brugge’s 4-0 road victory over Porto. This result sent shockwaves through Group B, and the Belgian team is now on top of the group with two wins and a perfect score. As a result of their 2-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur, the Portuguese team Sporting CP is also undefeated after two goals were scored in the match’s final minutes.
UEFA Champions League Matchday 3 Fixture:
All matches are Eastern Time zone
4th October Tuesday:
- 18:45 FC Bayern München vs Viktoria Plzeň
- 18:45 Olympique Marseille vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Liverpool vs Rangers
- 21:00 Ajax vs Napoli
- 21:00 FC Porto vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- 21:00 Club Brugge vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Inter Milan vs FC Barcelona
- 21:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur
5th October Wednesday:
- 18:45 Salzburg vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 18:45 RB Leipzig vs Celtic FC
- 21:00 Chelsea vs AC Milan
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk
- 21:00 Manchester City vs F.C. Copenhagen
- 21:00 Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund
- 21:00 Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa
- 21:00 SL Benfica vs Paris Saint-Germain
How to Watch UEFA Champions League Matchday 3:
- Live Streams In English: Paramount+, fuboTV.
- TV Channels In English: CBS, CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
- TV Channels In Spanish: Univision, TUDN, Galavision, UniMas
- Live Streams In Spanish: ViX, ViX+, fuboTV.
This is all for Today. Thanks for your valuable time for reading, and stay with us for all updates.