UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Matchday 1 will be placed on the 6th and 7th of September.
The recent UEFA Champions League did not disappoint in the 2021/22 season, and football fans are already looking forward to the European competition in 2022/23.
With Erling Haaland joining Manchester City, Kylian Mbappe staying at Paris Saint-Germain, and Robert Lewandowski linked to FC Barcelona. The upcoming competition promises to have some great new squads.
The European Cup is filled with action, including qualifying matches, group stages, knockout rounds, and, of course, the final.
Liverpool and Real Madrid advanced to the 2021/22 final in Paris, and many will bet on the two mega-clubs again this year.
Everything you need to know about the UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Matchday 1 (Group stage) Fixture.
6th September 2022
- Dinamo Zagreb vs Chelsea (18:45) at Stadion Maksimir, Zagreb
- Dortmund vs Copenhagen (18:45) at BVB Stadion Dortmund, Dortmund
- Salzburg vs AC Milan (21:00) at Stadion Salzburg, Salzburg
- Celtic vs Real Madrid (21:00) at Celtic Park, Glasgow
- Leipzig vs Shakhtar (21:00) at RB Arena, Leipzig
- Sevilla vs Man City (21:00) at Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán, Seville
- Paris vs Juventus (21:00) at Parc des Princes, Paris
- Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa (21:00) at Estádio do SL Benfica, Lisbon
7th September 2022
- Ajax vs Rangers (18:45) at Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam
- Frankfurt vs Sporting CP (18:45) at Frankfurt station, Frankfurt am Main
- Napoli vs Liverpool (21:00) at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, Naples
- Atlético vs Porto (21:00) at Estadio Metropolitano, Madrid
- Club Brugge vs Leverkusen (21:00) at Jan Breydelstadion, Bruges
- Barcelona vs Plzeň (21:00) at Camp Nou, Barcelona
- Inter vs Bayern (21:00) at Stadio San Siro, Milan
- Tottenham vs Marseille (21:00) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London
(All times in CET)
UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Prediction
The UEFA Champions League returns for the 22/23 season and promises to be another exciting campaign. Some of Europe’s best clubs will compete for the coveted title, and we can’t wait to see who wins. Manchester City, Barcelona, and Real Madrid are currently leading the pack, but many other teams are in contention. It will be an exciting season all around. Liverpool is one team to keep an eye on this season. Last season, the Reds made it to the final of the Champions League. They’ll be looking to go one better this time, and they’ll be a difficult team to beat. Juventus is another club to keep an eye on. This summer, the Italian giants signed some big names and will be eager to make an impact in Europe’s premier club competition. The UEFA Champions League 22/23 season is shaping up to be exciting. Some of Europe’s top clubs are vying for the title, and it appears that anyone could win. Liverpool had a strong run in the competition last year and will be looking to improve on that this year. Juventus has also signed some big names this summer and will be eager to make a name for themselves in the tournament.
So far, Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Paris Saint Germain are leading the pack, but anything can happen with so much at stake.