This article contains all of the relevant information regarding the Shakur Stevenson vs Robson Conceicao fight, including the fight card, a link to the live broadcasting, information about tickets, and more.
On September 23rd, 2022, Shakur Stevenson is scheduled to return to the boxing ring, and we have compiled all of the relevant facts in advance of his bout with Robson Conceicao so that you may be informed decision.
There are a number of bouts scheduled to take place on the fight card that will originate from the Prudential Center in New Jersey. One of these is the return of Keyshawn Davis, who won a sixth-round technical knockout against Esteban Sanchez on the card that featured Oscar Valdez and Adonis Stevenson.
With a full fight card that will blast the roof off the Prudential Center this weekend, this should be a spectacular night of action brought to you by the crew at Top Rank.
At the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, the reigning champion of the WBC, the WBO, and Ring Magazine, Adonis Stevenson, will put his trophies and titles on the line against the Brazilian phenom.
Shakur Stevenson vs Robson Conceicao Live broadcasting:
Top Rank has not yet been announced on the live stream that will be available to fight fans in the United Kingdom; nevertheless, we anticipate that the event will be shown on ESPN Through Fubo TV.
- Date: September 23 Friday
- Time: 10 p.m (ET) / 3 a.m (BST)
- Main event: 11:30 p.m (ET) / 4:30 a.m (BST)
- Venue: The Prudential Center, New Jersey.
Top Rank Fight fans in the United States can watch Stevenson-Conceicao and Davis’ fight live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ (simulcast) at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) and 7 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), respectively.
Those interested in attending can purchase tickets for the event at Ticketmaster. At this time, the lowest available seats cost $55 apiece in addition to any applicable fees. The tickets closest to the ring are the most expensive ones for fans to buy, and they cost $355 each in addition to any applicable fees.
Fight Card and the Undercard
- The welterweight contest between Jahi Tucker (8-0, 5 KOs) vs Jose Luis Sanchez (11-2-1, 4 KOs) will go for eight rounds.
- The featherweight bout between Bruce “Shu Shu” Carrington (4-0, 3 KOs) and Jose Argel (9-4, 3 KOs) will go for six rounds.
- Armani Almestica (6-0, 6 KOs) and Omar Urieta (3-1-1, 2 KOs) will occur throughout six rounds.
- Junior Featherweight match Floyd “Cashflow” Diaz (6-0, 2 KOs) vs Eduardo Diogo (3-0, 2 KOs); 6 rounds:
- A welterweight bout between Pablo Valdez (6-0, 5 KOs) vs. Noe Alejandro Lopez (11-5-1, 4 KOs); 6 rounds:
- The featherweight bout Orlando Gonzalez (18-1, 11 KOs) vs. Misael Lopez (13-1, 5 KOs); Will take place over eight rounds.
- Keyshawn Davis (5-0, 4 KOs) vs. Omar Tienda (25-5, 18 KOs) – Lightweight bout.
- Shakur Stevenson vs Robson Conceicao – Main Event WBC, WBO, and The Ring junior lightweight title bout.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Boxing News right here.