All about English Premier League 2022/23 week 3:
The English Premier League is one of the most famous soccer leagues in the world, and its 22/23 season is well underway. In week 3, there are some great match-ups taking place. One game to keep an eye on in North-West Derby is the rivals Manchester United vs. Liverpool will go head-to-head.
Manchester United started the season with 2 losses and Liverpool with 2 draws, That’s why both teams will play to win the match anyhow.
Another critical game is Leeds United vs. Chelsea, which could be a close contest. Please keep up with all the action by following the Premier League on social media. Hashtags:
With another round of matches comes more excitement in the English Premier League. In week 3, we’ll see some big games that could impact the standings. The North-West Derby always packs a punch; this year should be no different. Manchester United and Liverpool, both teams, have not been doing well this season, so it should be a good match. Another important game is Leeds United vs. Chelsea. Leeds has been one of the surprises of the season, while Chelsea is looking to get their season back on track.
EPL Week 3 all other games are listed down below:
- Tottenham will face Wolverhampton
- Crystal Palace will face Aston Villa
- Everton will face Nottingham Forest
- Fulham will face Brentford
- Leicester City will face Southampton
- Bournemouth will face Arsenal
- West Ham will face Brighton
- Newcastle will face Manchester City
Some Fact about this EPL season 2022/23
1) Arsenal is looking strong and will be a force to reckon with this season
2) Manchester United need to improve their performances if they want to challenge for the title
3) Chelsea will need to bounce back quickly from their first 2 match draw of the season
4) Tottenham Hotspur are continuing their good form from last season
5) Leeds United is off to a good start.
6) The title holder Manchester City is already on top of the table and they sign the current sensation Erling Haaland, so this season he tries to prove himself.
Last week in the English Premier League:
We saw some close matches and some decisive ones. Both teams were evenly matched in the match between Arsenal and Leicester City, but the home team managed to come out on top with a 4-2 victory.
Brazilian Forward Gabriel Jesus managed to score twice and an Assist.
Similarly, Manchester City also managed to get a win at home against AFC Bournemouth by 4-0, and City is on the top of the point table. Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur were both evenly matched, and we saw a good game. The result was 2-2, but the main drama was between Chelsea Coach Thomas Tuchel and Tottenham Coach Antonio Conte Argument, and both coaches got Red cards for the Argument.
On the other hand, Liverpool draws the home match against Crystal Palace by 1-1. Liverpool player Darwin Nunez gets a red card for Violent Conduct.
Manchester United humiliated their second loss of the season against Brentford, going down 4-0 and now Man United.
In other results, Aston Vila defeated Everton by 2-1, while Leeds United 2-2 Southampton, Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Newcastle United, Wolverhampton 0-0 Fulham all teams shared the points.
So, there you have it, some takeaways from the third week of action in the English Premier League. We’ll be back next week with more highlights and talking points. Until then, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
That’s it for this week in the Premier League. Stay tuned for more exciting match-ups in weeks 4-9!