On November 4, 2022, Cage Warriors 145 will make their return to Indigo at The O2. The highly anticipated rematch between featherweight rivals Jordan Vucenic and Paul Hughes will occur at this event.
When Jordan Vucenic faces Paul Hughes in the main event of the fight card, the Cage Warriors Featherweight Title will finally be unified after all. This makes the main event a significant one.
Their are so many big names like Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Michael Bisping, Paddy Pimblett, and Molly McCann are just a few of the massive names that have competed for Cage Warriors.
Who Will Be Participating In The Battles Set For Cage Warriors 145?
Cage Warriors 145 will feature the following bouts: James Sheehan will face Jamie Richardson in the welterweight division. At the bantamweight level, Caolan Loughran will go up against Luke Shanks. Mehdi will compete in the featherweight division. Ben Lakhdhar is scheduled to compete against Xavier Sedras in the fight for the lightweight division. Modestas Bukauskas will face Lee Chadwick in the light heavyweight division.
On the preliminary card, there will also be fights between Festus Ahorlu and Faisal Malik in a bantamweight matchup, Harry Hardwick and Steve Aimable in a featherweight matchup, Ndiaye El Hadji and Adam Shelley in a lightweight matchup, Ryan Shelley and Josh Reed in a featherweight matchup, James Webb and Paddy McCorry in a middleweight matchup, Salvatore Liga and Liam Gi.
Cage Warriors 145 Date & Time
The fight card for Cage Warriors 145, which will take place on November 4, 2022, Starting at (03:00 PM ET) at the Indigo O2 Arena in London, includes the following information, which is essential to your understanding of the event.
How to watch Cage Warriors 145 Live
Live Broadcast: MMA TV (Try it for free).
Cage Warriors 145 Fight Cards
Paul Hughes takes on Jordan Vucenic in this matchup (Featherweight)
- James Sheehan vs. Jamie Richardson (Welterweight)
- Caolan Loughran takes on Luke Shanks in this matchup (Bantamweight)
- Mehdi Ben Lakhdhar vs. Xavier Sedras (Lightweight)
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Lee Chadwick (Light Heavyweight)
- Festus Ahorlu vs. Faisal Malik (Bantamweight)
- Harry Hardwick takes on Steve Aimable in this battle (Featherweight)
- Ndiaye El Hadji vs. Adam Shelley (Lightweight)
- Josh Reed takes on Ryan Shelley (Featherweight)
- Paddy McCorry takes on James Webb in this one (Middleweight)
- Salvatore Liga vs. Liam Gittins (Bantamweight)
- Oban Elliott takes on Sean McCormac in this matchup (Middleweight)
Who Will Be The Center Of Attention At Cage Warriors 145?
The main event of Cage Warriors 145 will feature a fight between Jordan Vucenic and Paul Hughes.
The fight will take place in the featherweight division, which will consist of five rounds, and the maximum weight for participants will be 145 pounds (10.4 stone or 65.8 KG).